Elementary Bible & English Grammar guides students through Biblical history, stories, and culture as they examine parts of speech, sentence types, punctuation rules, figures of speech, and study different types of writing!
Grammar Made Exciting!
Elementary Bible & English Grammar is an engaging grammar course that utilizes Illustrated Family Bible Stories to guide students through a fascinating journey of Biblical history while expanding their vocabulary, teaching grammar concepts, and developing their writing skills along with their faith!
In Elementary Bible & English Grammar students will:
- Study English and the Bible together, inspiring their minds as well as their hearts
- Explore the Bible through beautiful illustrations, historical context, maps, and diagrams
- Become familiar with words and their definitions, expanding their vocabulary
- Memorize Scripture
- Develop their writing skills through practical application and engaging assignments
- Study nouns, prepositions, contractions, prefixes, suffixes, root words, synonyms, types of writing, and so much more!
An Exciting Exploration of the English Language
As students explore the Bible in Illustrated Family Bible Stories, they will also be learning parts of speech such as nouns, adjectives, and verbs, discovering different types of writing through engaging activities, increasing their vocabulary, and strengthening their faith as they discover what the Bible still means in our lives today.
Elementary Bible & English Grammar Curriculum Pack Includes:
Elementary Bible & English Grammar Teacher Guide
- Suggested Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Quizzes & Tests
- Answer Key
Illustrated Family Bible Stories
Biblical history comes alive as students learn over 200 Biblical accounts, psalms, proverbs, prophecies, laws, and letters through engaging text, beautiful illustrations, pictures, diagrams, and maps and more!
- 30-45 minutes per lesson, 5x per week
- Recommended Grade Level: 4th – 6th