As your student learns to read, they’ll experience an adventure through history from Creation to the Resurrection of Christ as they trace God’s plan of Salvation through the pages of the very best book—the Bible!
Foundations Phonics features:
- Interactive 3-5 minute lesson narratives teaching a letter & sound or blend through a Biblical story or concept. Reading practice through words, sentences, Bible verses, and the lines to Jesus Loves Me
- Engaging worksheets featuring coloring, reading, problem-solving, writing, and activities
- Suggested hands-on activities for each lesson that utilize common household items such as crayons, rice, flour, etc.
This unique phonics program can be used with students who are developmentally ready to learn to read in either kindergarten or first grade. Foundations Phonics can also be customized for use with students who are ready for writing, as well as those who may not yet have the hand-eye coordination required for writing but are ready to learn to read.
In Foundations Phonics your student will:
- Learn letters, sounds, & blends
- Begin reading words, sentences, and paragraphs
- Practice recognizing sight words
- Trace the Gospel message from Creation to Christ
- and so much more!
Foundations Phonics includes:
- Suggested Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Materials List
- Lesson Narratives & Helpful Hints
- Student Worksheets
- 20-30 minutes per lesson, 3-5x per week
- Recommended Grade Level: K – 1
- Perforated, 3-hole punched