In Level 2, your student joins Charlie and Charlotte for continuing adventures & learning opportunities! Together they’ll learn about numbers, place value, addition & subtraction, seasons, and geography while also developing important character traits as they expand their math skills to solve real-life problems!
Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 2 teaches through:
Short, story-based lessons
Real life application
Engaging, full-colour worksheets
Students learn best and retain more when they are engaged in the material and actively applying concepts to everyday life—Math Lessons for a Living Education engages your student through exciting stories and teaches them how to apply mathematical concepts through everyday life situations—allowing your student to learn smarter instead of harder!
Real Life, Real Math
In Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 2, students learn math concepts such as units of measurement, simple fractions, and place value through exciting, real-world stories. As your student explores the world around them with Charlie & Charlotte, they discover how math is related to life in exciting—and sometimes unexpected ways!
This instructional method puts math into context for your student, which means they are diving deep to really understand both the mathematical concepts and their application to life outside the textbook.
A Unique Approach to Learning
A blend of stories, copy-work, oral narration, and hands-on experience brings the concepts to life, invites the student to explore the world around them, and gives this course a Charlotte Mason flavour.
In Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 2 your student will learn:
- How to Solve Word Problems
- Simple Fractions
- Double Digit Addition & Subtraction
- Carrying & Borrowing to the Tens’ Place
- Place Value to Thousands
- Adding & Subtracting Change
- Measurements (gallons, quarts, pints, cups, pounds, & ounces)
- How to Read Bar & Line Graphs
- and so much more!
Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 2 Includes:
- Convenient Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Short, engaging 15-30 minute lessons
- Full-color worksheets
- Link to downloadable answer key
- Manipulatives section
- An instructional blend of stories, copy work, oral narration, and hands-on experience to bring concepts to life
- Conveniently perforated pages
- Recommended for: Grade 2 / 6 – 8 years old
- Designed for parent & child to work through together